Tuesday, December 13, 2011

From PiNK's Interns

Julia and Kaci will be interning again this winter at PiNK. I just heard a heavenly choir of angles sing HALLELUJAH! They are amazing.

Julia and Kaci wrote some goodness to share about the upcoming winter study! If you weren't able to read about them before - check out their previous post here: Julia's: Intro to summer and about the summer.

From Julia:

I can’t seem to find enough words to describe how excited I am for the upcomingwinter Bible Study! My heart soars when I think about seeing each of the beautiful girls that I have missed so dearly over the semester. My heart soars even higher when I think about the ways we are going to grow together in the Lord over this Bible Study! God is good and I know He is going to show up and be absolutely glorified during this winter break! He is SO good and His ways are perfect! Get excited with me about the life change that will happen this winter! If you’re coming to Bible Study- I can’t wait to see you there!! If you're reading this and are unable to come- THANK YOU so much for the countless prayers you have prayed! We are a united body of believers and we could not do this without God and His grace. We are thankful for you!
With love,
Julia

From Kaci:

As I was getting ready the other morning it dawned on me how close Winter Bible Study actually is! I thought back to the first time I ever attended a PiNK Bible Study and it brought me back to a little over two and a half years ago. There were about twelve of us that met in Rachelle’s home, and I did not even know Rachelle at that point. Throughout the summer we bonded and formed a close friendship that continues today! With Bible study growing, it would be easy to assume the close knit family of girls that come to Bible Study would be hard to maintain, but you know what? It hasn't. Even with the amount of girls that attend Bible Study and that we will have attend Bible Study in December, the Holy Spirit allows us to bond in ways I honestly never even imagined! This semester at school has been crazy and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be back in Houston with my second family! God has been working to make this Bible Study “one for the books” and I am so excited to see the crazy things He has planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment