Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things are crazy...

Whew. Life has been... well, hectic. Dividing my attention between several big things right now creates some serious fun in our home. I'm not even going to tell you what my laundry pile looked like before I conquered that mountain last weekend. I was so thankful for last week's break with Thanksgiving. I needed some good rest and family time. Oh, how I am blessed with the family I have... Love my people.

Just recently, we wrapped up Living Free at the ladies Bible study. I just loved the study. Jesus has shown and taught me so much. These ladies I get to study with make Wednesday mornings so fun.

And as you know with PiNK's winter study just two weeks away, that is getting my attention daily. Oh, Jesus, show up BIG and just blow us away with You this winter. Ok, I'm back. I'm taking every second to pray for winter's study. Please join me in praying for God to speak so clearly, to move in and through us during the 3 weeks, and for Him to be the only obvious one seen. I would so love and appreciate each prayer.

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Kelli and I hosted a table at a women's holiday dinner for our Bible study class. It was so much fun. I just love those ladies like crazy. They bless me each week beyond belief. They love Jesus and it's so obvious they tap into Him daily.










































The season I'm in right now, God is bringing some of the sweetest and most amazing friends into my life. I have gone through several different seasons with friendships. But this one I'm loving who God is bringing - they are the most amazing Jesus-lover friends. I'm so thankful for each of them - they are such a true answer to prayer in every way. I appreciate the most how understanding they are - they know my life is insane right now with PiNK and everything and they are just precious and supporting, praying, and loving me through it all. Oh, how I love them.

Let me tell you, my friend, I so wish we could just stop and go grap a pumpkin spiced latte together and talk about what's going on with you right now.

2 comments: