Thursday, December 29, 2011

From Julia and Kaci

At PiNK we have had many exciting things happen. The Sunday before Bible study launched, we had our first leaders meeting ever. I cannot express the sweet time we got to have and I feel like we became even closer as sisters in Christ. Then we kicked off our first Bible study for Winter 2011 and it was incredible!! God moved in His beautiful, glorious ways and brought change to each and every heart! I was so excited to see all of the girls there and studying God’s Word with them! There was such joy left in my heart after having the opportunity to worship together and really seek God together! I love coming to a better understanding with fellow believers of what God is calling us to be and do! I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for the rest of winter Bible Study!


- Julia












Wow. That is the only word that comes to my head when I think of the first week of winter Bible Study - The Difference. Let me just say that our leaders are impeccable! Every single one of them has such a servant’s heart and is so willing to serve no matter what area! I had leaders who possessed such joy while cleaning out the fondue pot! Now that is beautiful! I am so blessed to be part of PiNK! This is the first Bible study where we have worship and let me say, tears were flowing! I love this passage in James, “Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves” (1:22-23). I feel like this is the theme for my life this winter. Not to only hear and receive the word but spread it, like wildfire! I also love the first part when James writes to receive the word with meekness. Oh, how beautiful it is to see the girls come and just grow in their faith and truly receive the word in pure, genuine, meekness. Having girls from different ages and all stages of life come together as one and worship our Lord and Savior is something that is so unique, genuine, and pure! Bible study could not happen without obviously, Jesus Christ, but also the leaders. I know that I am so grateful for them and their constant love for the girls and for the ministry. This winter is totally rockin' my world and I absolutely love it!


- Kaci


No comments:

Post a Comment