Monday, April 25, 2011

Music Monday!

I LOVE this song! Personally, I am a huge fan of Mandisa! What an awesome godly woman.

The lyrics in this song hit home for me. When we go through trials in life, they are for us to grow in Him and become "stronger" in our faith. We don't see what He has in store and what He is trying to teach us, but we can hold onto the promises He has for us in His Word. And let me tell you... I've held onto them so tightly in the middle of my storms. Here are a few of my favorites verses:

James 1:2 - "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."


Deuteronomy 31:8 - "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."


This week I'm highlighting...
Artist: Mandisa
Song: Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment