Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Friday - My man was off all day so we ran a few errands and did things around the house. That evening, a church I teach Bible Study at had a women's event and it was so much fun. Let me tell you... the decor was pink and black - so you know I was in heaven. I always say my mansion in heaven will be pink. :)

It was such a great and fun night. I just love love love fellowship with other women talking about our families, crazy lives, laughing, crying with each other, and of course, talking about our Jesus.

Here is a pic of the tables (it kinda looks red in the photo...but it was bright/fun pink).


















They gave the centerpiece to the table leaders so I'm getting to enjoy these beautiful flowers at home also... they are just beautiful and pink!


















Saturday - Every week I clean out one thing in my house so that by the time I get around to everything - the thing I cleaned out first will need to be cleaned out again. It goes from the pantry, to my office closet (which gets on the list often), dresser drawers, garage, to whatever...and this week I had the cabinets under the sink in the bathrooms down to clean. I'd been putting it off all week and it was finally Saturday and I ran out of excuses.

So I quickly discovered that I have an addiction to Bath and Body Works soaps. I cannot even begin to tell you how many I found, but all I can say is I won't need any soap for a while. Apparently, I hit up the 3 for $15.oo sale often. I just love that place.

You didn't think I was going to post a pic of all of them did you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment