Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap

Friday - I got to meet up with one of my sweet ladies from Bible Study for breakfast and ran some errands. Later on, my man and I went and did a little shopping, ate some dinner, and ended up at my parents house to play Aggravation...which is like "the game" in our family that we play ALL the time, but I LOVE it sooo much.











Saturday - We did some cleaning out of my man's studio. I tell ya, it's amazing how stuff can clutter so quickly. I didn't do much on Saturday - if you know me I have had lower back issues for over 10 years. It's one of those things that pops out of alignment once a year and I have to get adjusted by the chiropractor. But in the process of my chiropractic appointments I can't do much. Thankfully, I'm getting much better.

Sunday - My man had rehearsal for Easter Sunday's worship service which gave me time to do some catching up on things I wasn't able to do over the weekend.

I'm so thankful for weekends. Being down some this weekend, it gave me time to study my new memory verse:

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment