Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day

Ok. So I know I am suppose to be finished showing you my seasonal centerpieces, but I changed up my Valentine one and wanted to share it with you...























Valentine's is one of my favs. I know people say it's just a holiday Hallmark made up to make more money, but if that's the case, then I want to say thanks to Hallmark. I love random fun holidays to break up the everyday stuff. I love that we set aside a day to share and tell the people we care how much they are loved. We should do that all the time though...you don't need a holiday to do so, but it sure is fun to go all out when there is a day set aside for that purpose. I still need to figure out all the details for what I am going to do for my man this year....

I'm going to leave you with this scripture:
"But the man who loves God is known by God." 1 Corinthians 8:3 NIV

I don't know about you, but I sure do love God! What an honor we get to be known by God when we love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment