Friday, February 18, 2011

The Irby's

I'm so thankful for true Godly friends that God just flat out ordains and no one could have even placed together.

One of my precious friends I've known since we were 5/6 years old. We grew up on the same street and logged countless hours together playing house, riding bikes, swimming, and everything and anything young girls do (and then some).

She felt God calling her into the mission field after High School and followed God wholeheartedly to the other side of the world, and she lived there for a couple of years until her prince charming (her high school sweetheart) proposed to her and she returned to the states. PRAISE THE LORD!!

Not long after they were married, they were both feeling God call them back into the mission field. They waited to follow God and His perfect timing - with that said... just this past month they packed up their home (with an adorable toddler) and headed to Cyprus where God was calling them.


















With all that said - I would love for you to join me in praying for The Irby's; that God would use them to spread His love and His Word to the people in Cyprus. I know God is going to do some amazing things through this family and I just love them so very much!

Here are a few pics of B'linda and I:












She was one of the bridesmaids in my wedding...











She and I dancing at my wedding.




















No comments:

Post a Comment