Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday!

I'm sorry I did not give y'all a heads up on being on vacation last week. My man and I took a week off...but I'm back and ready to go.

This week I'm highlighting...
Artist: Jamie Grace
Song: Hold me

This video wasn't even released a week ago...I just love this sweet girl. Isn't she amazing?!? If you know me, you know I'm a HUGE fan of TobyMac. Toby discovered this sweet thing, Jamie Grace, and is actually the one singing with her in the song.

What an awesome song about God holding us.
Psalms 73:23 - "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand."
Psalms 139:1- "even there your hand will guide me, you right hand will hold me fast."

Love that she brought these scriptures above about God holding me into a song for girls today. Girls need to know that God is there holding them and guiding them when they seek Him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to love music Mondays :) Love seeing what you post. Great song!! I totally needa get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Glad your are loving it

    ReplyDelete