Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter!

I know I'm a little late in posting this recap... but better late than never. There was just so much goodness from Easter weekend I can not just skip over it. I just have to share some fun pics with you from the weekend.

Friday - My Man and I actually attended Easter service. Our church had 6 services for Easter and we decided to attend the early one on Friday. That way, there could be extra seats open for guests on Sunday, and after we served we could head out to be with family. It was such a wonderful service...I'm in awe of my Savior all the time, but I just love the extra dedicated day to remember my God is ALIVE.

On Saturday - My Mom, Grandaddy (My Mom's Dad), My Man, and I went for an amazing Easter brunch at the Club. It was so fun to laugh, eat a delicious breakfast, and hang out with some of my favorite people. We missed Dad - he had to work that morning.

Here are a few pics from brunch.




































On Sunday - My Man plays bass at our church for worship - so after we served we headed straight to Momma's like a mad dash because she whipped up probably the best breakfast ever for the family. She makes cinnamon rolls (picture below) better than Cinnabon and Pioneer Woman's recipe. They are honestly AMAZING. She had bacon, eggs, and whatever else you could think of - plus she made homemade chocolate milk. It was divine.


















Since My Man and I get up at 4:30a for church on Sundays, we headed home and crashed for a bit before the big Easter spread with the family later.

It's tradition in my family to have ham, potato salad, baked beans, and homemade rolls for Easter meal. Of course there were deviled eggs, coconut cake (which is what I had), and some pies.

Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus being alive with your friends and family.
(Easter with My Man and My Daddy - working on music of course.)


















(Easter - Momma and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment