Friday, July 9, 2010

One day off...

What a week...I don't know about you, but from having off Monday for Independence Day being on Sunday - it completely threw my whole week off. I was always one day off, but I did have a great week getting to meet with a lot of my girls one on one. Love spending time with them. Also, had a surprise visit from a friend who lives out of town now. Love spontaneous get-togethers... especially from close and wonderful friends.

If you have been following for a while, you know that I do seasonal centerpieces, and for June I did something simple and bright. Went with lemons/limes and sunflowers. It was bright and cheerful. Exactly what I was going for and wanted to share with ya...I will have July's centerpiece up soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment