Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buble...

My amazing man for Valentine's Day got my tickets to see Michael Buble in concert. If you know me - you know I only listen to 2 things and one of the two is MICHAEL BUBLE! I just love love love his music. One of my best friends who knows me well gave me his CD years ago before he became big for my birthday. From the first words out of his mouth and into my ears I was in love!

So with all that said...tickets went on sale for Buble's concert back in February around Valentine's Day and my man got me tickets! I was estatic! Sooo excited...one thing though - the concert wasn't until July. At the time that seemed like forever, and the sad part it was here before I could blink.

My man gets off of work early on Friday's so we packed our bags and headed to the Four Seasons Hotel downtown. (Oh yes...he went all out for me) Checked in the hotel and grabbed a bit before the big show! I was so excited! At the hotel they will give you a ride to and from the show so you don't have to worry about parking and such...it's a wonderful perk!

While waiting for our ride to the big show we had a conversation with some of the people waiting to ride over as well, and the guy we were talking to was Michael Buble's publicist. It was so fun getting to know a few ends and outs. Then come to find out Michael was staying at the same place as us!!

The show was awesome and I enjoyed every second of it! I couldn't and still can't thank my hubby enough!

Here are a few snap shots from the weekend:
Before the show about to head out...excited!


















Heading into the Center...
































Pre-show: waiting for it to start!














Sorry it was dark - during the show!


















There he is singing(you really can't see him with the lights, but you get the idea) - singing Georgia!! My favorite!














Again - singing Everything














Us after the show!



1 comment: