Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Centerpiece

Ok...here is my centerpiece for July - I had a ton of fun doing this one! I collected things here and there for a while.






















We celebrated Independence Day at our house this year with my parents and Grandaddy. Had a ton of fun... My man grilled some awesome food, we popped fireworks, and made some great memories.

I don't know about you, but nothing says July 4th like watermelon and fresh fruit -

My mom and I celebrating together -











We take fireworks seriously here - Dad with "the terminator". Yes, we launched our fireworks out of this!
















My man and I -












Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Independence Day. So grateful for the country we live in and even more thankful for the independence we have in our Savior.

1 comment:

  1. I am so in awe of your creativity.....wish you would share some with the rest of us. The 4th of July was so weird for us this year! We were in Italy so the boys sang "It's a Grand 'Ol Flag" a couple of times and that was it!

    I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete