Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't want this summer to end...

Seriously? I am in complete denial...I walk into the stores and see school supplies and just don't want to believe we are almost at the end of summer. I feel like this summer went by so quickly, but God has accomplished so much.

At the beginning of Summer I challenged the girls to allow God to shake them up this summer and don't go back to school in the fall the same person as when they left. Instead when they go back to be someone who is more in love, awe, and excited of who God is and His Word. I love hearing the stories from them of that happening, but I can tell you one thing for sure - God rocked my world this summer. He showed me more of Him everyday, I became more in awe of Him so much, and I have a new level of excitement for Him and His Word. I pray God showed and revieled Himself more to you this summer as well...

Here are a few snap shots from the past couple of weeks...
Hanging out a Starbucks with some of the girls...














Catching up with my sweet Christine!


















I made these homemade Cinnamon Rolls from scratch... dough and all, ladies! It was so much fun and I had my parents over for a Saturday Breakfast/Brunch!


















Hanging out with my awesome Julia!


















Sorry this is blurry... but it was a fun dinner night with the girls at Olive Garden! Just love love love them soo much! They are going to shake this world for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment