Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tie Dying

Over Spring Break one of my precious girls and I did Tie Dying. I have never Tie Dyed; I know, crazy!!! So we did like 6 shirts!!!


I had such a fun fun time. It was like Christmas opening the shirt and seeing what it turned out to be. I was way to excited. We had such a fantastic time...so many laughs. Wanted to share some pics with y’all.



We are ready to go...
Julia has her safety gloves on...

Even though we wore gloves...we still got paint on our fingers!
Finished product!
Had such a fun time!
Julia sporting her knew shirt!
Also, wanted to give a shout out to, Julia. It happens to be her birthday this week! Happy Happy Birthday, Julia! Hope it's a great one! God has awesome and wonderful plans in store for you! You are going to rock this world for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment