Monday, June 20, 2011

Music Monday!

Easter @ Central 2011 - Beautiful Things from Central Online on Vimeo.

I have just loved this song from day one! It's actually my ring tone on my phone. :) This video is from Central Christian Church in Las Vegas, NV. My man and I have some friends that we met several months after we got married (just a true blessing of a couple) that both work on staff at this church.

I love how Central incorporated different elements of worship into this song. They did this Easter morning and I think they out did themselves.

I'm in LOVE with the song's bridge, "You make me new, You are making me new."

I'm so thankful my God is making me new and more and more into His image as I seek His face and His will daily.

This week I'm highlighting:

Artist: Gunger

Song: Beautiful Things

No comments:

Post a Comment