Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Award!!













Thanks to Marisa from MitzyRitzy for
giving me this award. This is a great way to know
other bloggers.

How It Works:
-Thank the person who gave you the award by linking
back to them in your post.
-Tell us 7 things about yourself.
-Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers (I only did 12)
-Contact those bloggers and let them in on the
exciting news!

1. I LOVE peanut butter, the color pink, accessories,
having my toe nails painted, popcorn with peanut M&M's,
and Starbucks coffee.

2. I have three Boston Terriers and one neurotic mutt.

3. I broke my femur snow skiing and sang praise and
worship songs as they took me down the mountain!

4. I had a tree house growing up in my backyard that I
practically lived in.

5. I had a tire stolen off my car and prayed that it
would be returned and it was! This story can be
verified by friends!

6. Several weeks ago, I was randomly awakened at
6:30 in the morning by 3 kids in diapers standing at
my front door with Popsicles just wanting to know
my dogs name.

7. I love to cook and bake. But I do
not like any pies!!!

Notes For The Goats
Let's Get Real
Crave
Living In My World
A View From Our Lives
Doing Life
First Deployment: Surviving the Days Aweigh
Catching Mere Glimpses
Just Me Sayin' Stuff
joy in the strange places of life.

1 comment: