Monday, February 22, 2010

O Praise Him

This video just brought me to tears....check it out!



I love the fact that life is just going on all around him, and he is trying to hold back from bursting out so many times, and then finally he just can't take it anymore. Can't hold the passion for God back any longer. Doesn't care who sees him or what others think. All he cares about is worshipping God. How awesome is that? I love to worship God, and to think that is what I will be doing for eternity. Woohoo!!!!

What if Christians lived life not holding back from their passion for God? What if we didn't care what others thought of us? I personally threw what others thought of me out the window a long time ago. Who cares what they think? All that matters to me is what God says. I've had so many people look at me crazy while I'm in my car praising Jesus with my hands lifted. What they don't know is I am having church in my car.

What keeps you from just bursting out and praising God in the middle of life? Are you scared what others may think? Just stop today in whatever you are doing and PRAISE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment