Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally...

Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited to finally start this. My precious hubby has been saying for me to do this and I kept putting off by saying, "what would I even blog about?" Well, then every time I thought something or did something, of course, he would point that out to me saying I could blog about it. Therefore, here we go....

I'm so excited about what God is doing!!! He is so amazing and so faithful. I know each of you reading this has an amazing story (which I would love to hear) that He has written... don't you just love that? I love the fact God already has our story planned out but He has given us this opportunity to choose. Wow!!! I think that's why I love the hymn so much, Blessed Assurance. It talks about this life you are living is your story and praising God all day long. That's what life's all about living "your story for Him". This semester, I am currently in 5 different Bible studies. Yes, I know it's a lot, but I don't ever think you can study His word to much. Therefore, I will be sharing some of the great things I learn each week with you.

Coming soon...PiNK's website. Let me tell you a little a bout PiNK. PiNK is a ministry for girl's and girl's ministry. God gave me a passion for teenage girls and their relationship with God since I was a teenage girl. Since then He has given me the opportunity to pour His love into hundreds of girls through writing, helping churches start girls ministries, being a DNOW leader, Bible study leader, a woman following God, pouring into Girl's Directors, or just being their Girl's Director.

I count it a HUGE honor to do what I do. I have an unbelievable amount of passion for girl's and seeing them become mighty woman of God. With that said...PiNK is not just any girl's ministry, but a ministry passionate about the Spiritual growth and relationship of girls of all ages and all denominations with Jesus Christ.

I look forward to getting to know each of you.

History Maker 4 Him,


No comments:

Post a Comment