Monday, January 17, 2011

What makes our house Christmas...

I just LOVE Christmas...literally I started playing Christmas music the moment I flipped my calendar to November. We normally put our Christmas decor up the first weekend in November and it comes down the day after Christmas, but this year the decor stayed up until after Winter Wonderland Bible Study. I was so ready for it to be taken down! Wanted to share with you what makes our home Christmas...


I tried to get a good picture of our front door...sorry the sun was setting so there is a shadow...I made this garland this year...





























Here is an up close shot...

















The snowman is also a new addition this year. He came home with me after a Christmas Market my mom and I went to!!





























Here is my table...this was my first seasonal centerpiece that started it all!!
























My mom blessed with me my own Department 56 village when my man and I first got married. Dept 56 Christmas villages in my family are a big thing...
























Of course Christmas decorating would not be complete without mistletoe!


















Yes, our dogs have stockings!!













A close up of the garland I made...


















Our tree....




































What Christmas is all about...



























Before we were married my mom gave my man one year for Christmas a mobile of Santa flying. So now he flies around our entryway during Christmas....told you I LOVE Christmas.



















No comments:

Post a Comment