Monday, January 17, 2011

Bible Study and stuff...

I'm so excited about this semester...

I'm currently teaching a Bible Study for Mothers of Daughters. It's super exciting. We are going through,"5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter" followed by, "Your Girl". Love that Moms are equipping themselves in God's Word to raise up the next generation for Him. These Mommas are just so precious to me and I know God is going to do amazing things through them, their relationship with their daughters, and through their daughter's lives.

Also, I'm loving that my man and I are getting plugged in to some new areas at church. I just love church. I am flat out a church girl. Sunday mornings come and I'm just pumped to go to God's House and worship Him...even though I have a standing date with God every morning, there is just something about coming together corporately to worship our Savior. If you aren't plugged in to a church...just want to encourage you to find a place and get plugged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment