Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap!!

This weekend it actually felt like fall in Houston. It was so refreshing.

I was able to put out some fall decorations this weekend. I can't believe the next time I put out some seasonal decor will be for Christmas. (Which I'll be putting up next month because I love having Christmas set up for a long time, but don't worry... I take it down the day after Christmas).


















I love reading. I was able to dig into some good books this weekend.






















































Worked on Bible study for the women's class I'm studying with right now. I'm just LOVING this class. They are amazing. Complete Jesus Freaks and I'm loving it. We are truly just having a blast together Wednesday mornings.

Of course my favorite part of the weekends: Church. I love our church! Bayou City Fellowship is a complete blessing and a true answer to prayer for my man and I. And let me tell ya, Pastor Curtis was fired up...it was just flat out amazing! I was telling my Momma that each week I leave thinking it can't get any better to just return the following week and be blown away. I'm tellin ya...God is doing amazing things at BCF.


















Can't forget football. Now that football season is here that definitely takes it's time in our weekends now. My man is very passionate about his teams. He's constantly talking. People who think he doesn't speak much (now, he is quieter than me... but most are) should watch a game with him or just ask him about football. He has opinions and comments on every play. I find it hysterical and quite entertaining.


















Any day I have a glue gun in my hands is a good day. Haha! I love craft time. I was able to finish up these letters for my office this weekend and love them. I have a craft table in my office and use it often for spreading out books to do research for Bible study, making cards, gifts, it always has something on it.















I just had to share this with y'all. I think this is hysterical. I finally got a picture of this. This is one of my Boston's, Sadie. When she sits...she sits on her knees. Honestly. When my man and I first saw this, we freaked out... I thought she broke her leg. Nope. That's just who she is. (Please excuse the towel she is sitting on by the back door. Used it to wipe her feet when she came in after it rained.)

No comments:

Post a Comment