Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday!!

I love the line in today's song: "Get out and do what you were meant to do."
We tend to take our time for granted, but God has called us to serve and live for Him now! As believers we have a mission. We have a call. We have a purpose that He has given us. Not for later but NOW. I don't know about you, but I can get wrapped up in my everyday routine. However, we need to stop and realize the things God has called us to are bigger than our everyday checklist.

I recently stopped and did some evaluating of my daily checklist to see how much of my time was for me and how much was for God. I encourage you to take a day and write down what you do all day from the time you get up and see what fills your time. You have a purpose, friend. Make sure you are walking in the purpose He has for you daily.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Philippians 1:6 - "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."

This week I'm highlighting:

Artist: SuperChick

Song: We live

1 comment: