Monday, May 3, 2010

Time goes so quickly....

Sorry for it being so long since I last blogged! Much has been going on...I haven’t blogged since Easter. I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus! I had a wonderful and fun filled day with my family at my parents house.


Recently in the past couple of weeks after much talk of Five Guy Burgers...my parents and I finally went! I had the cheeseburger and cajun fries! They were really good...then I looked at the calorie intake and realized I will never be having one again! OH MY


Here are my precious parents at Five Guys enjoying their burgers!

Well, Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and I am so excited! I definitely don’t think one day is enough to appreciate the Mom’s in our lives! My mom is super special to me...I am already crying...this can’t be a good sign! My Mom is one of my bestest friends and a true beauty of God. I’m so proud she is my Mom and who she is in the LORD. We have the best time together and I so appreciate who she is in my life. I love you sooo stinking much, Mom! Thanks for being the example of a true Proverbs 31 woman.


I am looking forward to celebrating her this week! Pamper your mom this week and let her know she is special to you.



Because it's Mother's Day week....I decided to post a few pics of my Mom and me....



Here are a few from my wedding...we made flip flops for the reception. I am so glad...my feet were killing me. Great memories making the shoes...













After the ceremony....us having our BFF moment!
Mom putting a sixpence in my shoe before the wedding!












Mom helping get my dress together....
Celebrating my birthday! Fun day!


















This is on vacation...starbucks stop!












Christmas...












Just being us...













Friends Forever!

1 comment: